we’re looking for representatives from the major migration regions for australia to join us
Now that we’re expanding thinkingaustralia.com beyond the UK to a global audience, we’re looking for locals who understand the needs of the people from their country who may be interested in relocating to Australia.
We’ve been in the migration industry for over 25 years and it’s important to us that we build that personal connection with prospective migrants to Australia, one-on-one, by people who know their stuff.
If you’re a professional who’s located in any of the below common migration points for Australia, we’d love to hear from you.
who suits this role
- Someone who is good with people and has great project management and organisational skills
- Someone who gets a genuine buzz out of helping people
what you’ll receive
- A regional licence as a sole operator
- Access to all thinkingaustralia business partners
- Sales and commission rights for the the region in which you’re operating
- Access to the full directory of local Australian experts gained over 25 years in the industry for referrals
- Commission for connecting customers with our network partners
- Hot referrals from the site that come through the helpline and global website
- An active role in a successful business model
we’re looking for people in the following areas:
United Kingdom & Ireland
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Sri Lanka
Across the globe
- United States of America
- South Africa
- New Zealand