thinkingaustralia is offering a lucrative opportunity for individual industry experts to operate one or more of the site’s divisions
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to solidify yourself as a leader of your field!
The travel, study, jobs, migration, property and finance divisions are currently available (the daily news section division manager has already been selected).
Positions will either be filled for each of the states or the division as a whole, dependent on the relevant thinkingaustralia division and taken on a case-by-case basis.
One individual who is qualified and wishes to run multiple divisions may also be considered.
who suits this role
This role is open to a person who:
- Lives in Australia
- Has extensive industry experience that’s relevant to migration, relocation, finance, property, recruitment, education, travel or retail within Australia
- Is sales-focussed and dedicated to excellent, personalised customer service
- Is self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Is recognised as an industry expert that has a strong public profile (or who’s willing to be developed into this role)
- Doesn’t own or run a business that already provides products or services related to the division
Division managers need to be neutral and non-biased, giving clients a choice of appropriate working partners – kind of like a buffet for business.
Each division manager will be offered a three year renewable agreement that includes full support from thinkinggroup.
what you’ll receive
As part of the three year renewable agreement you will get:
- A sizeable commission on all the successful connections you make between customers and any products and/or services from the businesses that are registered as advertisers or network partners within the division
- Promotion of your personal profile as an industry leader
- Fast-tracked new business via instant access to a globally-recognised brand that boasts a well-visited website
- New lead generation for your area of expertise
- Comprehensive support from thinkinggroup
As part of the agreement your responsibilities will include the following for the division and/or state:
- Managing and supporting the network partners within your division and state
- Responding to helpline enquiries that relate to your division and state
- Allocating and forwarding the enquires to the appropriate working partner
- Servicing and supporting the working partners within your division and state
- Reporting the sales and success rates via the helpline and thinkingaustralia website to thinkinggroup monthly
- Adding weekly content and news relevant to your division and state
Please contact Darrell personally on 044 850 40 40 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are suited to this role and would like to arrange a meeting.